1. We reserve the right to refuse an order at any time.
2. Allergen advice: All our cake products contain wheat (flour), dairy (butter & milk) & eggs. Please ensure you advise us of any allergies/intolerances that may affect your order as we do not currently cater for gluten or dairy free diets. Nuts are used in our kitchen and therefore we cannot offer guarantees regarding nut safety.
3. Quotes are valid for one week from the date of issue. Please note that receiving a quote or invoice does not constitute a booking & your date/order is not secured until a deposit is received. Where a deposit is not received within one week, please note your quote may be subject to review and possible increase.
4. All orders must be secured with a minimum 50% deposit, with any outstanding balance paid two weeks prior to collection/delivery. A deposit secures your booking as per the original design discussed and any amendments to this may incur an additional charge.
5. Bouquets, brownies and blondies can be made at short notice but payment will be required a minimum 24 hours in advance of collection.
6. Deposits are non-refundable but can be transferred at our discretion with sufficient notice.
7. Cancellations - if you cancel your order, your deposit will not be refunded.
8. A mutually convenient time slot will be allocated for you to collect your order. Please keep to your appointment time and advise us of any delays/changes as this may affect other customers. If you do not collect at the allocated time and we are unable to contact you inside of 2 hours from that time, your order will be treated as a late cancellation and may be advertised for sale via social media.
9. Whilst the structure of our bouquets is relatively sound, the individual cupcakes & their decoration are quite delicate – please handle carefully! All orders need to be signed for to verify acceptance and condition. All cakes and bouquets should be transported in the box provided and kept on a flat surface. We cannot be held responsible for any damage sustained once the order has left the premises.
10. All our cakes and buttercreams are freshly made to order and contain no artificial additives or preservatives. Industry standard food colourings and flavourings may be used. Due to the perishable nature of cakes and buttercreams, we do not recommend keeping your cakes longer than 3 days. Do not refrigerate as this will spoil the flavor and texture. Store in a cool, dry place.
12. Each bouquet is made by hand and while we can emulate previous bouquets, colours & styles may vary slightly. Similarly with larger cakes, please note that colours may vary slightly from any photographs shown due to the nature of the products used, camera quality and variations in screen outputs.
13. We reserve the right to photograph any orders we produce for reference and promotional purposes.
14. In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with the quality of your cakes, please advise us & retain/return them as soon as possible for a replacement or refund. Refunds or replacements cannot be issued if cakes are not returned.
15. We are registered with HSE and as such are legally bound to abide by hygiene standards and regulations. Should we need to cancel your order due to sickness in order to comply with legislation, we will offer a full refund or rescheduled date.